Looking for a fun way to gain exposure for your business and help build community at the same time? Here's your chance! Be part of the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb on June 24 by purchasing a decal with your business name and logo to be displayed on a Porsche donated by HBA member George Hess of Vantage Homes for the race.
Sponsorship options include:
- $365 for a 3 x 5" car decal
- $500 for a 5 x 10" car decal
- $1,000 for: 5 x 10" car decal, 3 x 5" trailer decal, 2 event shirts, access to the VIP Party, photos, 4 drink/food tickets
To be a car sponsor, contact Tiffany Canady at email@example.com or 719-999-5789.
Come to a pre-race rally at the HBA!
Join us for food and beverages (and the Porsche) at the HBA Office parking lot. Race sponsors will get to place their decal on the car and trailer. 100% of the rally donations and sponsorship proceeds will go to support these HBA Cares community projects:
- Dream Centers: Building a Community Center to help Mary's Home Expansion
- Family Promise: Helping families to get back on their feet by renovating and restoring mobile homes to help end family homelessness
- Cheyenne Village: Modify bathrooms and doors for wheelchair accessibility
- Partners In Housing: Help families in crisis with transitional housing and supportive services